Browsing on my N1 with Tapatalk...

This is a discussion on Browsing on my N1 with Tapatalk... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; First off, I'm diggin' the N1 forum you're providing and it's truly an invaluable resource for N1 info even in its infancy. Thanks for your ...

Thread: Browsing on my N1 with Tapatalk...

Browsing on my N1 with Tapatalk...

First off, I'm diggin' the N1 forum you're providing and it's truly an invaluable resource for N1 info even in its infancy. Thanks for your efforts!

Now for my question/suggestion...I recently downloaded the Tapatalk app from the market to test it out and unfortunately couldn't find this forum on their network. Has anyone (admins) thought about possibly adding Tapatalk functionality to this forum? The android client app is currently free in the market, at least during beta testing and the vBulletin plugin is available here:
    Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips!

For some, this may be a more efficient way to navigate while browing from their N1s...just a thought. Thanks for your consideration!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

so, is that a no?? anyone?

I sent the admin team a similar request

thanks for the back up...

3xL
    still not on tapatalk.... hmmm... maybe we should petition? i know the n1 browser can handle this site, but tapatalk is so much more convinient

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links