Proud Malaysian Nexus One owner!

This is a discussion on Proud Malaysian Nexus One owner! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; @shahz , how did you get it and how much does it cost? @soongteck, How much does it cost in RM? I am going to ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proud Malaysian Nexus One owner!

@shahz , how did you get it and how much does it cost?

@soongteck, How much does it cost in RM? I am going to singapore this weekend o.0

depends on the currency exchange rate..
    mine is USD577.31 including shipping
    then USD577.31 convert to Sing Dollar, 806.67 SGD for today's rate.
    the 7% GST imposed on the total value, 806.67 SGD.
    56.499 / 56.50 SGD.

total payable is USD 577.31 by credit card, 56.50 SGD by cash to DHL upon receive.
    hope this help :-)

guys, please provide me some information about where i can buy nexus one or moto droid (milestone) in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore... im unable to do it online, and also i want to touch the unit before buying it, because i have not used android devices yet... if there is no nexus one - moto droid will be ok, i even like it a bit more than googlephone, based on reviews that i have read last few days...

ppl, help

Quote Originally Posted by abnormal View Post
    guys, please provide me some information about where i can buy nexus one or moto droid (milestone) in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore... im unable to do it online, and also i want to touch the unit before buying it, because i have not used android devices yet... if there is no nexus one - moto droid will be ok, i even like it a bit more than googlephone, based on reviews that i have read last few days...

ppl, help
    i think that both device are not yet available for you to touch on see in malaysia market yet.

all people here are buying the nexus one without touching out at first place.if you want to buy nexus one you have to use a singapore, usa, uk, or hong kong proxy sever

you can try your luck to see if any people nearby you (i don't know your location) to show you the real unit before you made your order.

reply by using swype.

man, im ready even for a droid (milestone)... still need some addresses of shops in kuala or singapore or bangkok...

today i have touched android device first time, htc hero in htc shop here in kuala petronas nearby shopping centre, but damn, why this old model cost approx 650usd there?

How Much

Quote Originally Posted by shahz View Post
    Hey guys,
    I'm Shahz and I'm from Malaysia. Just got my Nexus One yesterday. Gotta say, its the best phone by far Hope to meet more Nexus Enthusiasts here..
    Hey Shahz...Im farhat from penang...im really looking forward to own nexus one...how much is it in mlaysia?how much did you get it?pls reply asap.tx man!!!!

Hi Shaz & Soonteck,

Congrats on your new superphone! :-) Does the N1 3G work here, especially for Digi, if you've tried it? Hope you can answer this as it will determine whether I'll be getting one from Singapore. Thanks!

Hi Drake10,

I'm using Nexus One on Digi 3G.

I cant really comment on the speed and stability as I'm a first time 3G user, but from what I see, the coverage for Digi 3G is not that big compared to other Telcos.

just got mine 2 days ago and i'm loving it! smooth, alot more than the iphone i got rid of quick to get this baby. =)

going to get maxis's internet plan but won't be too optimistic on 3g coverage. =S

navigation

hi guys,

does the navigation work in Malaysia?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links