How to unsubscribe- reduce email count

This is a discussion on How to unsubscribe- reduce email count within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have come to find out that whenever I reply to a thread, it is 'subscribing' that thread to me. Now my email box is ...

Thread: How to unsubscribe- reduce email count

How to unsubscribe- reduce email count

I have come to find out that whenever I reply to a thread, it is 'subscribing' that thread to me. Now my email box is overflowing, and I have tried to 'unsubscribe', but I do not see how.

I see my subscriptions and I see how to title them, but not how to 'check a box' so that I stop receiving all the emails anytime that someone replies to a thread. I visit the forums all the time, so I am receiving MANY emails. How do I stop this feature on this website?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can change that in the User Control Panel>>options and settings>>Messaging & Notification

Or do what I do and run a filter on your email to automatically toss notifications in a separate folder!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeikle View Post
    Or do what I do and run a filter on your email to automatically toss notifications in a separate folder!
    I actually went one step further...I have a second Gmail account for mine....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links