hello! from charlotte NC.

This is a discussion on hello! from charlotte NC. within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hello everyone! my name is franklin, and as you can tell by my username... i LOVE my Nexus One. i forgot where i heard about ...

Thread: hello! from charlotte NC.

hello! from charlotte NC.

hello everyone! my name is franklin, and as you can tell by my username... i LOVE my Nexus One. i forgot where i heard about it, but when i did i searched for it and stumbled upon it via google.com/phone. i tried doing the whole new contract with t-mobile, but couldnt for some reason. then i saw you can buy it unlocked for $530. when i found that out i looked on craigslist to see if anyone was selling theres for less... and had no luck. i called a few people offering them trades, and still nothing. so i decided it was time to sell my mytouch and dig into my savings account. finally all i could scrounge up was $530 exactly. so i call one of those numbers i found on craigslist again and asked if they would do it for $530. the first person i called said yes. the next day i met him at a gas station and purchased my little robot. i was with my girlfriend at the time, and she thinks its ridiculous that i spent that much on a phone. I didnt want to make a big deal out of it, but i was dying inside because i couldnt wait to get home and charge it up. at that point she decided she was hungry and wanted IHOP... it was the longest breakfast of my life!!! fast forward to when i got home... i opened the box, and there it was... i could tell the guy had never used it because the plastic was still tight around it. this made no sense to me though- on that little piece of paper it said to put the battery in then press the power button, but when you put the battery in the phone powers up on it own...? it took it longer then usual to charge because i was playing with it the whole time, but when i did, i couldnt put it down... i got this phone on the 16th, and ever since, i havnt gotten of my computer because im too busy on forums and youtube watching and reading every single thing that has the word nexus in it... im addicted.
    i feel like im at an AA meeting and i was just asked to introduce myself and explain my addiction.. is anyone else addicted??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

wow thats pretty long! sorry haha!

It's ok....let it all out. This is where you'll find the most info about the Nexus One, for sure; so we're glad you found us!

Gas station parking lot, eh? Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    It's ok....let it all out. This is where you'll find the most info about the Nexus One, for sure; so we're glad you found us!

Gas station parking lot, eh? Hmmmm.....
    yeah, why?

Well, because you could have gotten if straight from Google for the same price. Given that they are the only source for this phone, I'd be more than a little dubious of things like warranty status, etc.

Just seems awfully shady to me, that's all. I'll bet others feel the same way.

-two reasons why i bought it from him and not from the website... 1) i didnt have to wait (im VERY impatient) for it to ship. 2) it was $40 cheaper hehe.
    -what kind of warranty do you get from google?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links