Hi From Scotland!

This is a discussion on Hi From Scotland! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, Just thought I would start a new thread to say hi from Scotland, I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9000, but I think I ...

Thread: Hi From Scotland!

Hi From Scotland!

Hi,

Just thought I would start a new thread to say hi from Scotland, I currently have a Blackberry Bold 9000, but I think I will be getting the Nexus One when it is released in the UK (should be eligible for upgrade / new contract then anyway).

Unsure if I am going to buy an unsubsidised one, or wait to see if O2 offer it, or move to Vodafone (although I have been with O2 for a loooooooong time, and don't want to leave if I don't need to)!

Looking forward to getting the phone and contributing something useful to the forum!

Stewart!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome, Stewart! Gotta admit, I'm a little surprised at how international this place has become!

I'm a big Craig Ferguson fan :D

Thanks for the welcome!

I had to google to figure out who Craig Ferguson was, I recognise him now, but he is not very famous here.

I remember watching him on TV when I was on holiday in the states! :D

Hehehehe...why doesn't that surprise me? :D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links