Hey!

This is a discussion on Hey! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone! just got a nexus one and so far I'm still in excitement mode! Just wondering if anyone had a google voice invitie, wanted ...

Thread: Hey!

Hey!

Hey everyone! just got a nexus one and so far I'm still in excitement mode! Just wondering if anyone had a google voice invitie, wanted to setup visual voicemail, thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Welcome to the forum! PM me your email address and I'll shoot you one over!

Quote Originally Posted by anti4trust View Post
    Hey everyone! just got a nexus one and so far I'm still in excitement mode! Just wondering if anyone had a google voice invitie, wanted to setup visual voicemail, thanks in advance!
    Congrats on your new N1. And ill send you that invite as soon as I get off work.
    -Phunds
    :nexusx: Nexus One owner since: January 11th, 2010
    :nexusx: Rooted! Android 2.2 FROYO CM6.1 RC

phundsblog.blogspot.com | twitter.com/phunds | facebook.com/phunds

Quote Originally Posted by anti4trust View Post
    I'm new here too...and I can send you a google voice invite if the other offers fall through. What is visual voicemail? Are you talking about the transcription service? Don't get too excited...it doesn't work all that well. I would say it gets about 70% right of the calls I have received, which is just enough to make it very confusing...

Taggard

hey guys someone just pointed out that i already have the service with my N1

yeh, i basically just wanted it to play around with it on the :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links