Hello from Norway :)

This is a discussion on Hello from Norway :) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi! I got my Nexus One this Friday, it's been a long wait, ordered it from eBay a couple of weeks ago. This is my ...

Thread: Hello from Norway :)

Hello from Norway :)

Hi! I got my Nexus One this Friday, it's been a long wait, ordered it from eBay a couple of weeks ago. This is my first Android phone, I've had an iPhone since the 1.gen came out, so this is a new experience

So far my only trouble is that i can't get my phone to send MMS, only recieve. Besides that it is working like a dream! It's superfast and I simply just love it!

Plus im a small minority of Nexus One owners here in Norway so I'm special! lol :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to our forum, iDrian! I gotta say, I'm amazed at just how international this place is becoming.

Hehe, when I get new gadget I do a lot of research, then I stumbled upon this site and thought this would be the place to be to learn new things about the Nexus One, since there are very few Norwegian alternatives. Besides, this whole site is dedicated to the Nexus One

Welcome, It's good to see people from all over. Just glad everyone speaks/types English..... or i would be lost.

4Nines
    It's great seeing that there is N1 owners all over the world! Welcome :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links