Hello, this is why I bought the N1 over the iPhone et all

This is a discussion on Hello, this is why I bought the N1 over the iPhone et all within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; First, I'd like to say hello to everyone, I am as friendly in person as I am on chat. For me the choice was simple; ...

Thread: Hello, this is why I bought the N1 over the iPhone et all

Hello, this is why I bought the N1 over the iPhone et all

First, I'd like to say hello to everyone, I am as friendly in person as I am on chat.

For me the choice was simple; get an iPhone and do everything Apple says or keep my options open and let the open source community blow me away. I expect the road to be a little bumpy on the Android platform, but I like being part of an exclusive community of people who find legal alternatives to copyrights and let their imaginations run wild.

The other day, my boss came in and a co-worker told him I have the N1, and he took a look at it and picked it up (pattern lock engaged), he didn't even try it, but he did say that the iPhone was better... To me, that's the epitome of iPhone owners, and I respect them too, but I respect myself more, for I don't buy into Corporate marketing, I believe in open platforms and letting the people do what they can (without breaking laws).

On the other hand, the N1 is silly expensive.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by SeaFur View Post
    First, I'd like to say hello to everyone, I am as friendly in person as I am on chat.

For me the choice was simple; get an iPhone and do everything Apple says or keep my options open and let the open source community blow me away. I expect the road to be a little bumpy on the Android platform, but I like being part of an exclusive community of people who find legal alternatives to copyrights and let their imaginations run wild.

The other day, my boss came in and a co-worker told him I have the N1, and he took a look at it and picked it up (pattern lock engaged), he didn't even try it, but he did say that the iPhone was better... To me, that's the epitome of iPhone owners, and I respect them too, but I respect myself more, for I don't buy into Corporate marketing, I believe in open platforms and letting the people do what they can (without breaking laws).

On the other hand, the N1 is silly expensive.
    For me, the more open quaility smartphones in the market; i'ts a win win for the consumer...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links