New User

This is a discussion on New User within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys... After reading about the new update that came out today, the trigger has been pulled and I ordered myself a new nexus one. ...

Thread: New User

New User

Hey guys...

After reading about the new update that came out today, the trigger has been pulled and I ordered myself a new nexus one. its nice they are actually addressing issues. I am actually comming from a 2g iphone, and i even bought my little brother a 3gs since i liked mine so much. Well after contemplating upgrading to a 3gs/waiting for 4g decided this might be the better option for me ^^. Well hopefully this community will have as big of support as the iphone has had over the past few years, with all the programs etc etc.

***BTW i will be hunting down all the members on this site if this phone shows up and it sucks =P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WERA says "Welcome"....as he skulks away from the stalker.... ;-)

dandroid
    Congrats on the purchase and welcome aboard!

oh and a question i forgot to ask before, usually how long did it take people to recieve their phone after ordering? i didnt get it engraved since i was hoping to get it a little bit sooner. thx

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links