Well hello there!

This is a discussion on Well hello there! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; New to the forum, just picked up a N1 on Monday and Im loving it so far! Anyhow, just wanted to intoduce myself. Name is ...

Thread: Well hello there!

Well hello there!

New to the forum, just picked up a N1 on Monday and Im loving it so far! Anyhow, just wanted to intoduce myself. Name is Brandon, Im a softwre developer in Phoenix. I actually picked up this phone because I was hoping to start developing some simple apps for android and this seemed like a great platform to start on. If anybody has any suggestions for other community development forums I would very much apprecaite the linkage!

Also, does anybody have any idea if they plan to include UMA or VOIP capabilities with this phone? I get horrible reception in my apartment due to many concrete walls, and its really rather discouraging having just purchsed this phone. I can connect to my WiFi network fine which is great but I cant get reception otherwise. This was a life saver on my blackberry, I really don't understand why it wasnt included with this phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums, Brandon! Glad to have you here!
    I think that Skype and Fring are available in the market for VOIP. UMA is not included, unfortunately.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links