Just placed my order!!!

This is a discussion on Just placed my order!!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; So i just placed my order 15 minutes ago and am already excited and on edge about getting my new Nexus. I had 2 generations ...

Thread: Just placed my order!!!

Just placed my order!!!

So i just placed my order 15 minutes ago and am already excited and on edge about getting my new Nexus.

I had 2 generations of the iphone and got sick of At&T and having to deal with always waiting for unlocking codes to keep it up to date on T-Mobile.

Switched to the Mytouch and gave that up pretty fast when I was in awe of the Blackberry 9700. Well bye bye blackberry...here I come Nexus!!

I have been waiting for something this fast and with Android!! Rock it Google...rock it good!!!

I work for Tmobile so I have seen these ever since the Google Chicago employees were bringing them in the day after they got them as XMas gifts...even before it was out I had a hands on view...and LOVED IT.

So I sold my Blackberry 9700 and my Bose headset today on ebay to get the money for the Nexus and that is what has brought me here...

Hello all!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Welcome to the site, I hope you find the Nexus One to your liking and that you have a trouble free experience!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links