Another Nexus One Fan!

This is a discussion on Another Nexus One Fan! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, my name is Judee. I am an Oklahoma girl. I have had Blackberry phones for about 4 years. Also owned a iphone clone. I ...

Thread: Another Nexus One Fan!

Another Nexus One Fan!

Hi, my name is Judee. I am an Oklahoma girl.

I have had Blackberry phones for about 4 years. Also owned a iphone clone. I was about to buy the Iphone its self when I spotted this Nexus One. I have gone crazy about this phone. I really want it. I almost changed carriers to get it then heard AT&T was getting their Nexus One soon (hopefully) I hope that is true.
    Anyway, I am happy to meet you and glad I found this forum. I will be checking in a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Welcome to the site! Once the phone becomes available on AT&T or Verizon, I'm a buyer for sure. It's been tough waiting, but I'm sure it will be worth it!

Thank-You

Thanks for the welcome. Now that I know there are more waiting as I am it will be easier to wait. I think. lol
    Thanks again!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

hi my name is Manny aka "manteka". I'm from northern California.
    I purchased my nexus one two weeks ago and this phone is the shizzy!!! I had the iPhone 2g and was planning to upgrade to the 3gs but was not impressed. I mean it's pretty good for games due to the processor but other than that ...blehh. plus I hated all the politics that's been happening in the app store.

I'll admit it took me awhile to get adjusted to the android os, but after a week and keeping an open mind on things, I believe it's the best mobile os around. Also the snapdragon processor makes it run so smooth.

I think my only complaint would be the back-menu-home-search buttons. They are pretty sensitive and I tend to hit them by accident from time to time.

I know there are certain things android lacks, but I truly believe it's got future potential because of its openness and flexiblity of wanting to expand. I still remember checking out my friends and family g1 when it first came out and definitely has shown improvement throughout its time

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links