Purchase Experience/Impatiently waiting for delivery!

This is a discussion on Purchase Experience/Impatiently waiting for delivery! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I finally took the plunge and ordered the Nexus One with T-Mo contract Friday. I was hoping with overnight delivery that the phone would be ...

Thread: Purchase Experience/Impatiently waiting for delivery!

Arrow Purchase Experience/Impatiently waiting for delivery!

I finally took the plunge and ordered the Nexus One with T-Mo contract Friday. I was hoping with overnight delivery that the phone would be delivered Saturday! But no.. Google Checkout did NOT check Saturday delivery, so I was on the phone in loops with FedEx hoping I can pick it up from the local FedEx hub at once on Saturday. Unfortunately, it never left Indianapolis. So now, Monday, FINALLY it'll arrive hopefully in the AM.

Another concern I had was I knew about the OUTRAGEOUS tax from original price of the phone and NOT from the discounted price. That was like $52 EXTRA in taxes (here in CA its not 9% so high). Is it worth it?! I hope so. And another thing is I didn't appreciate how Google checkout DOES NOT GIVE U the total until u actually checked out and paid for it. It is kind of shady. But all in all, all I want is the phone now.

Are there any "turn on" procedures I should know about? How to optimize the battery? The first time I put in the battery, do I turn it on and keep using it til it is totalyl dry, then power cycle and charge until fully charged etc.?

What must have programs are there? And what must do configuration/setup should I do on the device? Any pointers would be deeply appreciated. I want to make my Nexus experience the best it can be without any more surprises/put downs. Thanks!

BrY

And yes I will most likely be very active here, so I hope to be in discussion with fellow regulars on here.

Bye for now, I'm going to spend the rest of the night browsing this whole forum and learning everything there is to know. I love to stay TOTALLY INFORMED. Ya its kinda OUTRAGEOUS :P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard, BrY! Glad you joined us here!
    If you do, indeed, browse the whole forum, you'll definitely find the answers to ALL your questions. If you miss any, be sure to ask!

Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links