new guy here

This is a discussion on new guy here within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone. My name is Justin and I just took the plunge today and ordered the Nexus One. I am currently a U.S. Cellular customer, ...

Thread: new guy here

new guy here

Hey everyone. My name is Justin and I just took the plunge today and ordered the Nexus One. I am currently a U.S. Cellular customer, but I am switching to T-Mobile in a week. I tried doing my research and I really like what I've heard about the Nexus One. I am a big Apple fan and I have really been looking forward to switching to T-Mobile so I could get an iPhone (I know I wouldn't get to take advantage of the 3G network but T-Mobile is far better and cheaper where I live when compared to AT&T). After reading up a lot of people seem to be really happy with their Nexus One, so I decided I would get one and give it a try so I can use the 3G network on T-Mobile. I know this is a long introduction but I'm excited and I look forward to spending some time on here!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey Justin, no worries about your long intro. just glad you've decided to step on over to the Nexus world.

A long intro beats no intro! Glad to have you here, Justin.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links