Returned to the land of Droid!

This is a discussion on Returned to the land of Droid! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well after several years of going through various smart phones and operating systems I find myself with a shiny new Nexus One I've still got ...

Thread: Returned to the land of Droid!

Returned to the land of Droid!

Well after several years of going through various smart phones and operating systems I find myself with a shiny new Nexus One

I've still got an Iphone and a HTC Touch but after having a G1 in the past, well couldn't resist the Nexus One.

After a couple of days have to say it's a great bit of kit, fast just doesn't cover it, the 3G coverage is so much better and faster than my Iphone and even the signal and clarity of the calls is better.

Must admit I'm having a lot of issues trying to get the MMS working with T-Mobile in the UK, managed to receive messages but still can't send them

Also pretty angry with the fact that Navigation isn't working in the UK, bit of a con considering it was sold as having this feature in the adverts

Quite impressed with how the apps have come on, lot more than before and a lot more quality than you get on the apple app store.

Right, off to read through the forum and see what I can learn :-)

Cheers

Todd

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the Forum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links