3GS Owner Here Looking to Get an N1...

This is a discussion on 3GS Owner Here Looking to Get an N1... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; As you can tell by the title I'm a current iPhone 3GS owner. Right now happy with my phone. No problems what so ever. As ...

Thread: 3GS Owner Here Looking to Get an N1...

3GS Owner Here Looking to Get an N1...

As you can tell by the title I'm a current iPhone 3GS owner. Right now happy with my phone. No problems what so ever. As I'm typing this I'm listening music off it. I turn it on all the time just hoping to find an excuse to use it. The Facebook app is absolutely stunning.

Anyway I'm primarily looking to switch because the iPhone OS has become stale with me. I want something new and fresh. I've been an iPhone owner since the first one came out and for me to JUST now start getting tired of the phone OS is absolutely amazing.

Before I got the iPhone I was looking at new phones every 6 months because I just got tired of them. When the new iPhones came out I was in no way tired of the phone but when I know something newer and better is out it always gets the best of me. I'm a sucker for new tech.

I'm waiting for ATT to get the phone. I NEED 3G. I use the web browser and email a TON. So that's vital. If the unlocked N1 had 3G with ATT I'm sure would've bought one already.

If Apple doesn't do some major overhauling with OS 4.0 I will be switching.

So I wait patiently....plus you never know the 4th Gen iPhone could be crazy. You know Steve HATES being outdone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by damstr View Post
    As you can tell by the title I'm a current iPhone 3GS owner. Right now happy with my phone. No problems what so ever. As I'm typing this I'm listening music off it. I turn it on all the time just hoping to find an excuse to use it. The Facebook app is absolutely stunning.

Anyway I'm primarily looking to switch because the iPhone OS has become stale with me. I want something new and fresh. I've been an iPhone owner since the first one came out and for me to JUST now start getting tired of the phone OS is absolutely amazing.

Before I got the iPhone I was looking at new phones every 6 months because I just got tired of them. When the new iPhones came out I was in no way tired of the phone but when I know something newer and better is out it always gets the best of me. I'm a sucker for new tech.

I'm waiting for ATT to get the phone. I NEED 3G. I use the web browser and email a TON. So that's vital. If the unlocked N1 had 3G with ATT I'm sure would've bought one already.

If Apple doesn't do some major overhauling with OS 4.0 I will be switching.

So I wait patiently....plus you never know the 4th Gen iPhone could be crazy. You know Steve HATES being outdone.
    You better sit tight cause it looks like google is in development for a AT&T sim card and hopefully a contracted version for AT&T that cost less.

I would assume that the new iphone will get a revamp to some extent. Maybe 4g who knows. But competion makes companys move forward quickly to keep up. If you love it that much I would wait for the new iphone. Our facebook app. Is garbage fwiw
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    I would assume that the new iphone will get a revamp to some extent. Maybe 4g who knows. But competion makes companys move forward quickly to keep up. If you love it that much I would wait for the new iphone. Our facebook app. Is garbage fwiw
    You know my friend just got a Droid like 2 weeks ago and he said the same thing. Said he just uses the web version instead. I wonder why the Facebook app is so crappy...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpeegs View Post

You better sit tight cause it looks like google is in development for a AT&T sim card and hopefully a contracted version for AT&T that cost less.
    What makes you so sure? I'm just looking for more reassurance that's all. I saw the Engadget post about the N1 with something that clued the N1 heading to ATT but I forgot what it was.

I'm also waiting for the Nexus One on At&t. I have the iPhone 3gs (also have had the 2g and 3g versions) and have also used the Droid for over a m. I really love android OS on the Droid but I never used the hardware keyboard so it wasn't worth the extra weight and size for me. The only reason I still have the iPHone is because it is jailbroken with many apps (that are actually good; compared to apples lame app store). I do use Facebook a bunch on the iPhone and it is so much better than androids.

Just want to put that out there and I will keep everyone updated if I get a N1. Just based on using the Droid for a while I can say that it is so much better than iPhone's OS (for a phone geek like me). There is just so much more that android OS allows that will always make it a step ahead of the iPhone (unless Apple allows it to be an open platform; But I Never see that happening!)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links