Just ordered mine this morning!

This is a discussion on Just ordered mine this morning! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone, i am pretty excited to be here. I have had many phones but none have appealed to me as much as the nexus ...

Thread: Just ordered mine this morning!

Just ordered mine this morning!

Hello everyone, i am pretty excited to be here. I have had many phones but none have appealed to me as much as the nexus one. I just sold my Blackberry bold2 9700 to pick up the nexus. I had a moto cliq before that and a unlocked iphone before that. I go through quite a bit of phones but i am planning on keeping the n1 for the long run. I ordered it when i woke up at 6am this morning, i am hoping it will be here tomorrow! I live in Iowa so i am not sure if it will make it here that fast? You think i have any chance of having it in my hands tomorrow? I did do next day air.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by lmyamen View Post
    Hello everyone, i am pretty excited to be here. I have had many phones but none have appealed to me as much as the nexus one. I just sold my Blackberry bold2 9700 to pick up the nexus. I had a moto cliq before that and a unlocked iphone before that. I go through quite a bit of phones but i am planning on keeping the n1 for the long run. I ordered it when i woke up at 6am this morning, i am hoping it will be here tomorrow! I live in Iowa so i am not sure if it will make it here that fast? You think i have any chance of having it in my hands tomorrow? I did do next day air.
    You should get it tomorrow, I ordered mine on tuesday at noon and I got it at 1pm Wednesday. It automatically gave me Fed Ex overnight which is the next business day when I ordered. Make sure when you get it to plug it in and check for updates. They do not seem to be shipping already updated, I had to download the latest update to get pinch to zoom. Also after the update my call quality got better. I bought mine unsubsidized and did the even more plus unlimited everything for $79.99. If you are doing this too after you get it activated call in and make sure they add the My touch 3G internet to your plan. It is a zero dollar upgrade to your unlimited internet and your phone won't work right without it. I am still not able to send picture messages because they did not add it on right yesterday and now it will take from 2 to 48 hours to work right.

You won't be disappointed. (I came from a 3gs)

Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    You should get it tomorrow, I ordered mine on tuesday at noon and I got it at 1pm Wednesday. It automatically gave me Fed Ex overnight which is the next business day when I ordered. Make sure when you get it to plug it in and check for updates. They do not seem to be shipping already updated, I had to download the latest update to get pinch to zoom. Also after the update my call quality got better. I bought mine unsubsidized and did the even more plus unlimited everything for $79.99. If you are doing this too after you get it activated call in and make sure they add the My touch 3G internet to your plan. It is a zero dollar upgrade to your unlimited internet and your phone won't work right without it. I am still not able to send picture messages because they did not add it on right yesterday and now it will take from 2 to 48 hours to work right.
    Ok i called in last night to change my plane from blackberry data to the nexus one android plan. Do i still need to do the my touch 3g thing?

Woot just recieved my tracking number it will be here by 3pm tomorrow!

Congratz! You will be flying after you get it!!
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

I ordered mine last night. I can't wait to get it tomorrow. I'm coming from an old 1st gen iphone that I had unlocked and running on Tmobile.

Its killing me i have 1 hour left at work, and its been delivered and is sitting on my kitchen table at home. I want to get home so i can start using it!

I got mine a little bit ago. charging and playing with it now. But for some reason i'm getting a sim card error... ...weird...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links