Old G1 modder to now a Nexus One owner...

This is a discussion on Old G1 modder to now a Nexus One owner... within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have ordered my Nexus One this morning.. I am totally excited as I was not sure of the device I was going to go ...

Thread: Old G1 modder to now a Nexus One owner...

Old G1 modder to now a Nexus One owner...

I have ordered my Nexus One this morning.. I am totally excited as I was not sure of the device I was going to go to next since the G1 is becoming outdated pretty fast.. I am way excited with the capability of the N1.. I prolly won't mod this one for a while as I am not looking to brick a 500$ phone.. Done that once and lets say thank god for a spare motherboard laying around.. Anyhow.. Nice to see such a following for the phone.. Cant wait til I get it.. :nexusx: FTW!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well yeah guys I picked it up yesterday.. Woot..

Congrats, punk! And welcome to the forum! (You're gonna love this thing!)

welcome! Tell us how you like it!

Everyone keeps talking about the latest and greatest phones that will replace N1. I came from a Tmobile 249- so um..I think I will be pretty satisfied for ahwile!
    Pegasusrider

I LOVE my Nexus One:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow ok so i have been with the g1 since about a month after that came out.. i have modded it with all the jf stuff to cyanogens new stuff i have bricked a g1 replaced a cracked screen loaded hero.. done just about everything.. I do like that community and the g1 is pretty cool but the Nexus blows it out of the water hands down.. along with every other phone that I have ever seen. The Nexus is truly a ground breaking android device.. It is kinda our best kept secret.. Anyhow.. I love my new nexus.. I now have the invisisheild on it and a plaid smoke color kinda jelly type cover on it.. I can say that i love this phone.. still working on getting used to only a touch keyboard. I kinda miss the physical one but not really that much.. the intuitiveness of this one is amazing.. man i love this dang phone... Best phone out there for sure.. even if it is 560$...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links