Hey :D

This is a discussion on Hey :D within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys ^^ I'm from norway :D Gonna get a Ne:nexusx:us One soon I'll get my uncle in USA to buy it for me and ...

Thread: Hey :D

Smile Hey :D

Hey guys ^^ I'm from norway :D Gonna get a Ne:nexusx:us One soon I'll get my uncle in USA to buy it for me and send it ^^ Right now i got a hell of a phone, Sony Ericsson W380i I hate it and finally i'll get a new ^^

Ye, as I said I will get Ne:nexusx:us One soon :D I just can't wait to get my hands on that awesome phone ^^ It looks so cool, nice design inside and outside and much more ^^

But some questions:

*It works for OneCall in Norway, right? I don't need american things like Verizon, AT&T or T-mobile? ^^

*I heard we can download norwegian keyboard and language for the phone in the app market, i can do that, right? ^^ Cus i really need the norwegian characters,

*Is the Ne:nexusx:us One better than iPhone:iphone:? :D (lulz)

-Daniel/Forge

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Forge View Post
    Hey guys ^^ I'm from norway :D Gonna get a Ne:nexusx:us One soon I'll get my uncle in USA to buy it for me and send it ^^ Right now i got a hell of a phone, Sony Ericsson W380i I hate it and finally i'll get a new ^^

Ye, as I said I will get Ne:nexusx:us One soon :D I just can't wait to get my hands on that awesome phone ^^ It looks so cool, nice design inside and outside and much more ^^

But some questions:

*It works for OneCall in Norway, right? I don't need american things like Verizon, AT&T or T-mobile? ^^

*I heard we can download norwegian keyboard and language for the phone in the app market, i can do that, right? ^^ Cus i really need the norwegian characters,

*Is the Ne:nexusx:us One better than iPhone:iphone:? :D (lulz)

-Daniel/Forge

Welcome Daniel/Forge I'm sure you will like your phone!!

Answer to your questions - Though the Nexus is shipped from the USA, as long as you have your APN and MMS settings from 'OneCall' you will be fine.

If there is an app for Norwegian keyboard / language, then down loading it from the market will not be an issue... however I don't remember seeing a Norwegian keyboard.

Hello Forge. I just got my Nexus One yesterday and I LOVE it so far. I'm using it on T-Mobile in the U.S. I just checked out the android market and i'm seeing a free app called Scandinavian Keyboard that says it has keyboard layouts for Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish. It's rated pretty high.

Thanks dustin Ill download it when i get my phone :P That may take a little time

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links