New phone is great

This is a discussion on New phone is great within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have had my phone for 3 weeks now. I changed from a cingular 8125 to the Nexus. Talk about an upgrade. I had three ...

Thread: New phone is great

New phone is great

I have had my phone for 3 weeks now. I changed from a cingular 8125 to the Nexus. Talk about an upgrade. I had three major requirements: I had to have a large, easy to read screen and a calendar that could sync with outlook. and I need to be able to avoid a forced data plan (will not pay 30 bucks a month for internet access that I rarely use outside of wifi range). I was very concerned about whether the Nexus would work (especially with the outlook sync) but I made the leap.

In short, I have been very pleased. Slipped in the sim card from my old Cingular phone and I was up and running. Downloaded gysnycit and now have outlook synced to google calendar. Phone syncs with google calendar automatically whenever I am in wifi range (home or at courthouse). I had a few issues with my first syncing experience but now things are running smoothly.

I use my calendar constantly and the calendar app works well and the large screen makes setting appointments easy.

For me, the Nexus is my perfect solution. I am sure I will visit the forum often to get the most out of it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

glad you like it! android is a movement! welcome!!!!

huge upgrade.

I agree with you on the data plan commitment.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links