This is a discussion on New Member within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've had my Nexus One for over 3 weeks now and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Lol. I love ...

Thread: New Member

I've had my Nexus One for over 3 weeks now and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Lol. I love this phone and have had ZERO problems with it. I use Tmobile and bought this phone un-subsidized and have no regrets. I think it's great and my service is flawless here in the Bay Area CA. 3g everywhere I go, except Las Positas college, but they have wifi. The only problem is I've been falling behind on homework because I am playing pokemon fire red all day long. Anyways, any buyers thinking about taking the plunge, just do it. Jump in and enjoy the ride on the GREATEST phone that is out!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard, Dan! Amazing how a cool toy can distract you from the REALLY important things, eh? )

Welcome to the Forum....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links