Someone help PLZZZ!

This is a discussion on Someone help PLZZZ! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; k so like most people i am t-mobile and i was on a family plain so that means i couldn't get the phone so i ...

Thread: Someone help PLZZZ!

Someone help PLZZZ!

k so like most people i am t-mobile and i was on a family plain so that means i couldn't get the phone so i switched to a single plan then i go on google to get it and its still saying i cant get it at a discount so i called t-mobile and they said it could take a day for my account to reg. but they also said it might take 30 days...WTF! why do they got to make it so hard....what the easy and cheapest way to get this awesome phone ????!!!!???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by drewhil215 View Post
    k so like most people i am t-mobile and i was on a family plain so that means i couldn't get the phone so i switched to a single plan then i go on google to get it and its still saying i cant get it at a discount so i called t-mobile and they said it could take a day for my account to reg. but they also said it might take 30 days...WTF! why do they got to make it so hard....what the easy and cheapest way to get this awesome phone ????!!!!???
    Like most situation like this, it's not just to T-Mobile but also Google that are involved in getting your account updated... I believe 30 days is a bit too much, but the cheapest / easiest way is to do what you are doing.

You'll find it shouldn't take 30 days... just keep on bugging them!!

Anyway welcome to the Nexus world, you'll get a lot of info on this forum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links