My experience with Nexus one

This is a discussion on My experience with Nexus one within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I was so excited about getting nexus one phone. As soon as I received the phone the battery cover was not fitting the phone. I ...

Thread: My experience with Nexus one

Junior Member saleem10_nexusone's Avatar

Angry My experience with Nexus one

I was so excited about getting nexus one phone. As soon as I received the phone the battery cover was not fitting the phone. I called HTC customer service rep they said send the phone back they will send me new phone. I sent the whole phone. After many days of wait I received the phone without battery and back cover.
    I called HTC again I was so unhappy they said they will send me the battery and back over with in 24 to 48 hours. I did not receive the battery in 48 hours
    I called HTC again I was so disappointed. Finally I decided to cancel the phone. I told them the send me the lables and I will send you the phone and I need my money back.
    Very poor customer service of HTC, lack of communication and unnecessary delay in solving the problem.

When you talk to feels like you are talking to a wall or some machine they have all the answered written.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry to hear of your experience. From what's been posted here, I'd say your problems were the exception rather than the rule, but I certainly understand your reaction. Good luck with your next choice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links