hey all

This is a discussion on hey all within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey wassup fellow androids.... my name is ben, im an USMC vet, 28 from chicago. just wanted to say hi to you all. i used ...

Thread: hey all

Talking hey all

hey wassup fellow androids....

my name is ben, im an USMC vet, 28 from chicago. just wanted to say hi to you all. i used to be a faithful crackberry owner. never got into touchscreens, hated iphone, and G1, but i have to say this is one awesome device. i hope to learn alot from you all as well as input my knowledge.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums, Ben! We're glad you have you here! And on a personal note, thanks for your service...I'm glad you're home safe.

Thanxs I appreciate that.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links