just became a member

This is a discussion on just became a member within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just signed up, don't have my phone yet. I came on here to see how long it took for you guys to get your phone ...

Thread: just became a member

Thumbs up just became a member

Just signed up, don't have my phone yet. I came on here to see how long it took for you guys to get your phone after ordering it?

I ordered the N1 back on the 12th, late at night. I would have expected Google or whoever to get my order on Monday and ship out that day or the following day. With FedEx over night shipping just from nor cal (I live in so cal) I was expecting to get my phone by now. I haven't even received an email notifying me that they have shipped my N1. The only email I got, notified me they they received my order and gave me my 15 digit order number.

Anxious to see the details on my order I tried calling the number to find out the details on my order and every time I entered in my oder # as per the voice automated system prompted me to do so; the damn thing kept telling me that I was entering the incorrect amount digits WTF!
    Why the hell cant I just talk to a customer service agent!! So then later I try on my cell phone and miraculously get through to an agent and he looks up my order and has to put me on hold forever. Then he tells me, he doesn't know whats going on with my order and that he will send Google an email telling them about my problem and that I can expect an email from them in a COUPLE of DAYS!

Their customer service SUCKS!
    So again I ask, how long did it take for you guys to get your N1?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

for some reason, everyone who puts there order in on a friday always has issues with it. but every one who puts the order on monday-thursday gets it the next day.

damn i wish i would have known that... i'd have my phone by now.

just got the email from google.

my phone has finally shipped! cant wait to get it. I hope they will deliver it on saturday

Man that sucks how long it took. Good thing you didn't pay for the shipping!

no delivery on sat

it wasnt fun going to FedEx tracking and seeing it shipped from IL to TN when its supposed to be overnight shipping.

Finally got it!

its been charging forever though, and still not fully charged.

Happy You got it!

It seemed to take forever to charge when I got mine too. Let us know what you think after you get to play with it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I ordered mine late Friday and Fedex says it's coming tomorrow. Guess I got lucky.

I ordered mine last Thursday afternoon and it was delivered at about 2:00 p.m. on Friday. It took my phone about 4 hours to charge. My phone has been working great for me so far. Good luck with your phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links