Hello... Noob Here

This is a discussion on Hello... Noob Here within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello... I'm from Bellflower, CA (Long Beach Area). Just ordered my Nexus One on Wednesday and should be arriving tomorrow (friday). can't wait. i switched ...

Thread: Hello... Noob Here

Hello... Noob Here

Hello... I'm from Bellflower, CA (Long Beach Area). Just ordered my Nexus One on Wednesday and should be arriving tomorrow (friday). can't wait. i switched from verizon to t-mo just so i can get my hands on this thing before it comes out on verizon. we shall see if i made the right decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, we shall...and so shall you :D.

And welcome to the best place you could have found for help and information. We're glad you decided to drop by and join us.

Theres never wrong decision with the Nexus One.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

forget crackberries.....i been stuck on this nextasy for the past 3 days and havent gotten anything done. you'll be very satisfied.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Well guys... i got my nexus 1 friday afternoon and i can't seem to put it down. i can't get anything done at work because of this thing. it gonna get me in trouble... oh well. so far i love the navigation app. very accurate. i'm also diggin the barcode scanner. i bought the beautiful widgets app and i also love it. my blackberry curve 8330 couldn't do these things. as far as service goes its pretty good. i noticed when i'm at home it bounces off of 3g and edge but for data i use wireless so it doesn't really hinder me much. the camera is absolutely amazing. clear pics. but what i liked the most about this phone is that i really didn't have to transfer all my phone numbers for contacts as it sync'd up with my exchange and facebook accounts. so yeah... i'm really digging this phone. best phone i've bought by far...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dont lose sleep like me LOL
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

too late... LOL :nexusx:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links