Greetings from a new user and new owner of N1

This is a discussion on Greetings from a new user and new owner of N1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just made a account here after buying my N1. Was using Virgin mobile for a long time so decided for the wife and I to ...

Thread: Greetings from a new user and new owner of N1

Greetings from a new user and new owner of N1

Just made a account here after buying my N1. Was using Virgin mobile for a long time so decided for the wife and I to move to a better cell phone company (and getting rid of the Lan phone too)..

We have narrowed it down of course to AT&T and T-mobile. its a shame that TMo got rid of their 'Fave 5' plan. Plus the phone she likes is on at&t (will be getting a family plan and put her mom on it too.)

Yeah I know I wont get 3g on the N1 thru AT&T. Live here in Vegas so talking with other peeps 2g/EDGE seems to very very decent (plus WIFi all over the place).

Price wise At&T is only going to cost 10-15 dollars more than TMo, and with the 1400 min plan you get the A list (10 peeps). If TMo still had Fave 5 then odds are we would go thru TMo.

So just need to wait till the Phone arrives.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Munchausen View Post
    Just made a account here after buying my N1. Was using Virgin mobile for a long time so decided for the wife and I to move to a better cell phone company (and getting rid of the Lan phone too)..

We have narrowed it down of course to AT&T and T-mobile. its a shame that TMo got rid of their 'Fave 5' plan. Plus the phone she likes is on at&t (will be getting a family plan and put her mom on it too.)

Yeah I know I wont get 3g on the N1 thru AT&T. Live here in Vegas so talking with other peeps 2g/EDGE seems to very very decent (plus WIFi all over the place).

Price wise At&T is only going to cost 10-15 dollars more than TMo, and with the 1400 min plan you get the A list (10 peeps). If TMo still had Fave 5 then odds are we would go thru TMo.

So just need to wait till the Phone arrives.
    Good decision... Nexus One is the way to go.

Welcome!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links