I am neight

This is a discussion on I am neight within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just ordered my N1 like 4 hours ago. My contract with tmo ended on valentines day. I was thinking of getting an iphone3gs, but ...

Thread: I am neight

Smile I am neight

I just ordered my N1 like 4 hours ago. My contract with tmo ended on valentines day. I was thinking of getting an iphone3gs, but then I stumbled onto the Nexus one. I can not wait to get it in tuesday. Woot!!
    I hope I don't have to send the thing back. I read that a decent number of folks get broken ones, thanks quality checkers!
    This will be my first android device. I might switch over to the 79.99 even more plus plan with unlimited everything, but atm I have total internet adn an unlimited loyalty minutes deal. I guess I will see how that works, then if I have issues I will switch over to the 7999 deal.
    What do you think? any one ou tthere using tmobile total internet still.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the Forum.

I am sure a lot of users have the Tmo data plan. IMHO the phone is worthless without a data plan.

My TMo contract ended 5 months ago, I called them up and they informed me that im on a Month to Month contract .. and the lady agreed to add my N1 dataplan (actually it was switching my BB Data plan to N1 DP) without renewing my contract... keep in mind that i ordered the N1 without the contract, 529 or something

Iphone, N1, BB, etc all these smart phones are useless without data plan

Quote Originally Posted by neight View Post
    I just ordered my N1 like 4 hours ago. My contract with tmo ended on valentines day. I was thinking of getting an iphone3gs, but then I stumbled onto the Nexus one. I can not wait to get it in tuesday. Woot!!
    I hope I don't have to send the thing back. I read that a decent number of folks get broken ones, thanks quality checkers!
    This will be my first android device. I might switch over to the 79.99 even more plus plan with unlimited everything, but atm I have total internet adn an unlimited loyalty minutes deal. I guess I will see how that works, then if I have issues I will switch over to the 7999 deal.
    What do you think? any one ou tthere using tmobile total internet still.
    I am using Unlimited Loyalty plan for $49.99 plus Unlimited Android Data plan for $24.99, which leaves me with no text message plan, so I use Google Voice on N1 for all my texting. That puts me at below $75.00 for Unlimited everything!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links