Hello! A little help please!

This is a discussion on Hello! A little help please! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi there, I have recently got the nexus one and for the first few weeks have only been using it on wifi because did not ...

Thread: Hello! A little help please!

Hello! A little help please!

Hi there, I have recently got the nexus one and for the first few weeks have only been using it on wifi because did not have a sim. The internet worked great and the sync with my gmail was all fine. I have now purchased a T Mobile sim and when I inserted it I got a notification saying "sign-in error" for my gmail account. And there is no internet connection from my mobile network.

Can anyone suggest why this may be the case? Is there a setup stage that I have missed? As you may have noticed I am not technical at all so any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

See my reply to your other thread. And please avoid cross posting...it confuses search results terribly!

And welcome to the forums!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links