Hello from Germany (and the USA)

This is a discussion on Hello from Germany (and the USA) within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, Been lurking for awhile and decided to join today to be able to post from time to time. I'm using my Nexus One ...

Thread: Hello from Germany (and the USA)

Hello from Germany (and the USA)

Hi all,

Been lurking for awhile and decided to join today to be able to post from time to time. I'm using my Nexus One here in Germany after having purchased it on release day while in the US.

This is my first Android phone, and I came from an iPhone 2G. My most missed features from the iPhone are the simple sync with iTunes (music and video podcasts) and the *absolute* easy with which one could alternate between keyboard languages (and consequently autocorrect dictionaries) while using the virtual keyboard.

Anyway, otherwise I am happy with the phone, especially the fact that it was factory unlocked and I can use it with any sim card. Using it here in Germany with a simyo Prepaid card and 1GB internet package (9.90 Euros/month).

Another wish: navigation features usable in Germany. Nokia was able to get the licenses to do it with Ovi! Google Voice is a dream I don't even allow myself..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

By the way, the phone is still not available at all in Germany. I wonder if it will come out here for normal purchase now that the HTC Desire has been introduced? Hmm...

I really want a car dock, so I wish they would release the N1 here as well as the accessories so I could avoid the shipping/customs/import duty hassle.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links