another newb

This is a discussion on another newb within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey all, looking to get the nexus. Been doing lots o' research. Watched the dogfights on phonedog and really like the nexus. I am curious ...

Thread: another newb

another newb

Hey all, looking to get the nexus. Been doing lots o' research. Watched the dogfights on phonedog and really like the nexus. I am curious about a couple things and hope you guys can help me out. About the browser, I hear it only works on tmobile 3g network even if you get it unlocked. How good is it and should I wait for the verizon version? If I get it now can I use it on Verizon 3g when its available, or would it need to be hacked(I'm new to the hacking thing but it sounds cool as hell). Anyway, that my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Thanks,
    Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Hey, just got my nexus yesterday, and it will work with other 3G networks, Used O2, works once you set it up:

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...-settings.html

And I tried lebara, but it dnt seem to work...

Took 4-5 days to get here [UK] from the US but i did order on Friday [just before the weekend] so that was my fault, order on monday and you sould get it within 3-4 days, week latest.

Browser is fast as lightning and the phone is insanely customisable, even unhacked,

Tones of apps, and if your willing to pay a few $ you will get amazing quality ones, havent bought any so far though.

i will defenatly recommend this phone, 9.8/10

Hope this helps,

-Fury

and mine (which also arrived yesterday) works fine on t-mobile.

it's a unlocked phone, not carrier dependant - but you might need to check apn settings etc to get mms and stuff working just right for your carrier.

(also it's great)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links