Aussie Nexus One

This is a discussion on Aussie Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone, Rob from Australia here. Sold my ipod touch and E71. I just ordered my Nexus One using Hotspot Shield and myUSAbox. Can't wait ...

Thread: Aussie Nexus One

Aussie Nexus One

Hey everyone,
    Rob from Australia here. Sold my ipod touch and E71.
    I just ordered my Nexus One using Hotspot Shield and myUSAbox. Can't wait to get it. Over here they go for $750+ so I have paid a lot less. I bought an Aussie wall charger and a car charger from ebay for $6.50 so will be prepared for its arrival. So........ should I Cyan it? Buy a new big battery? And 32gb micro card?
    So many things you can do that the iphone cannot. I once had an iphone. It was....ok.
    Anyway I cannot wait till it arrives.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Greetings, Rob. Welcome to the community!
    I wonder how long that circuitous route is going to take?

Quote Originally Posted by robt772000 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Rob from Australia here. Sold my ipod touch and E71.
    I just ordered my Nexus One using Hotspot Shield and myUSAbox. Can't wait to get it. Over here they go for $750+ so I have paid a lot less. I bought an Aussie wall charger and a car charger from ebay for $6.50 so will be prepared for its arrival. So........ should I Cyan it? Buy a new big battery? And 32gb micro card?
    So many things you can do that the iphone cannot. I once had an iphone. It was....ok.
    Anyway I cannot wait till it arrives.
    Hi Rob, sounds like you are well prepared for your N1! I too bought an aussie wall charger from ebay, save stuffing around with adapters and things. I also found that it was easy to modify the US charger pins . . . with a little 'back shed' tinkering! I basically twisted with some long nose pliers, the terminal prongs from " | | " to " / \ ". I felt it was worth a try, cos it was useless to me anyway as it was ;-). Now I have two.
    You've done well with the price . . . any arrival date yet?
    cheers

I reckon next week. I think by Friday. All the way from California to NY to Geelong. Tell me how did you get yours? Oh and my mate just got an iphone 3gs like everyone else. Cannot wait to pwn him with this beastie.
    Just downloaded Google Chrome and transferred everything from firefox and man is it faster. Awesomeness.

Hi Rob, I ordered mine through ebay at $720 from a Hong Kong seller. I just looked at their sales throughput and feedback and took the risk. For me it worked ok.
    Have you decided on a carrier yet? I'm with Vodafone post-paid. If you decide to go with them I have the APN settings that work for me here . . .
    http://qhaz.net:8888/wordpress/

cheers

I am with 3. I will just need to put in my simcard.

Woooo just got it today. Awesome. I just put in my sim and boom we are off.

Had mine in NZ for about a month now, awesome phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links