Just got mine today!!!

This is a discussion on Just got mine today!!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello to all my fellow N1ers =] Just got mine in today, and so far, Im enjoying the phone. I got bored with the iPhone ...

Thread: Just got mine today!!!

Just got mine today!!!

Hello to all my fellow N1ers =]

Just got mine in today, and so far, Im enjoying the phone. I got bored with the iPhone so I figured I would switch.

Honestly cant say much about the phone since I just got it, but so far, honestly, its reasonable.

there are mainly just two things that bothers me:
    1. the music player is horrible compared to the iPhone AND there isnt an EQ for the music player =[
    2. i hate how the phone tends to run so many apps in the background, all at once. however i did download the "task killer" so its reasonably fine, just a hassle still trying to kill all the unnecessary tasks

gimme a week or two to see how i really feel about it ^_^

i suppose my next "project/task" is to look into the whole "rooted" deal but not quite sure how....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forums, Juice!
    Interesting that you mention the "background apps"...the LACK of ability to run them is one of the chief complaints about the iPhone!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Juice!
    Interesting that you mention the "background apps"...the LACK of ability to run them is one of the chief complaints about the iPhone!

thank you =]
    glad to be here

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links