From iPhone to Android

This is a discussion on From iPhone to Android within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey everyone. I finally made the move from the iPhone 3GS to the Nexus One. Even though I'm stuck in a contract with AT&T (family ...

Thread: From iPhone to Android

From iPhone to Android

Hey everyone. I finally made the move from the iPhone 3GS to the Nexus One. Even though I'm stuck in a contract with AT&T (family plan with my wife), I love the N1. Even on EDGE this thing's fast.

Enjoyed the iPhone. LOVE ANDROID!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Finally got of the iFail?
    Welcome, to freedom my friend!

welcome. glad you like your new phone
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

First of all, I enjoy my Nexus One, Don't get me wrong.
    Freedom? I had my iPhone unlocked and jailbroken, and I have to say I had a lot of freedom. I could SSH to the filesystem, multi-task, and enjoy a sweet selection of apps. I really to miss the quality of apps that the Apple App Store. Games are way better in my opinion. That's one thing that Android really needs to refine is it's apps. I have yet to find one app that looks worth buying.

Hi. Im new to Nexus as well. I sold my 3GS and got me a new Nexus one and Im liking it a lot! Im very excited..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links