Turning my N1 on today

This is a discussion on Turning my N1 on today within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi everybody! I bought my Nexus One on Monday, got it yesterday (Tuesday) but had to pick it up after work at the FedEx drop ...

Thread: Turning my N1 on today

Turning my N1 on today

Hi everybody!

I bought my Nexus One on Monday, got it yesterday (Tuesday) but had to pick it up after work at the FedEx drop off location because I was at work when they tried to deliver it at my house. Well, after heading there to pick it up, I went to T-Mobile to get a SIM card and one thing lead to another, and I left without a SIM. So, now, I am patiently waiting until 9am when they open so I can go back, cross my fingers that nothing goes wrong today, and I can leave with a SIM card, come home, pop in the card into my now-fully charged phone, and go from there.

After debating whether or not to spend over $600 on a phone, it just seems cruel to put me through this. I was SOOOO close last night, but not quite.

Oh well, I can wait a few more hours, I guess.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Have fun!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links