Howdy

This is a discussion on Howdy within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Howsit goin everyone. So excited for my NexusOnes to come in tomorrow. Got one for me and one for the wife. I also wanted to ...

Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Howsit goin everyone. So excited for my NexusOnes to come in tomorrow. Got one for me and one for the wife.

I also wanted to let you all know about a third party carrier that many might not be familiar with. A friend from college works at Simple Mobile They are a third party carrier that uses the T-mobile network and therefore works with the N1! His CEO uses it and loves it. They have REALLY inexpensive plans in comparison to T-mobile. The only drawback, is that they are pre-paid.

As I said my phones come in tomorrow, and my sim cards hopefully not too long after that. I just ordered some crystal cases and screen protectors from Amazon. I have been using all your input, but decided to try those first before spending some serious cash.

SO EXCITED for my phones to come in!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard, Sum...you and the wife!

Thanks! Looking forward to the jump in technology.

We have been rocking our Helio Oceans for the last few years and really loved them. Sprint is killing off the Helio Service, so it was a good time to jump ship. The phones (devices) were great, and the unlimited text+web was awesome for the price. Hoping the simplemobile thing works out great too.

Unlimited Phone & texts + 150MB web for $60....Pretty sweet. (hoping wifi use will reduce 3G use enough to use that little) We will see!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links