New to Forum

This is a discussion on New to Forum within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello Everyone! I am currently a Blackberry Storm 9530 owner and I will be purchasing a Nexus One in the very near future. The reason ...

Thread: New to Forum

New to Forum

Hello Everyone!

I am currently a Blackberry Storm 9530 owner and I will be purchasing a Nexus One in the very near future. The reason for my holdout is I'm waiting to see if Verizon has advantages over T-Mobile. I know from the Storm that Verizon will disable features such as the GPS and Wi-Fi with the Storm. Does anyone know if the T-Mobile services are as good as the CDMA with Verizon, or is there any other reason to wait for Verizon? Let me know! Thank everyone in advance and I'm ready to visit this forum everyday to see what's going on with the Nexus One!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum, One! You will find that, as of today, you have other carrier options for the Nexus One! I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor over this news :D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links