Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by itzjere Ah, seems like I didn't make the time cutoff before FedEx overnight then.. Man that's tough. Well, today's St. Patty's day, ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    Ah, seems like I didn't make the time cutoff before FedEx overnight then..
    Man that's tough. Well, today's St. Patty's day, so have a Guiness, or two, or ten. Soon enough you'll have the new phone!

PS, I'll try to do a bit of a speed test / side by side between my now defunct iphone and the new N1 once I've got both up and running.

Tomorrow will be a slow day at work LOL.. all good.. it will get here before the end of the week.

When is the cutoff time for same day shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by ogxjason15 View Post
    When is the cutoff time for same day shipping?
    Well, based on my personal experiences with purchasing items online from well organized companies (BH Photo Video), in order for couriers to make overnight delivery, packages must be picked up before 3PM. Since Indianapolis is EST, and I placed my order a little before 2PM PST, that would make it 5PM in Indianapolis.

I haven't received a tracking number yet either, so this further confirms my theory.

Received my tracking number today, and as I suspected, it got shipped out today. Will be here tomorrow before 10:30..

Anxious to hear the excitement from those of you who will be getting it today!

Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    Received my tracking number today, and as I suspected, it got shipped out today. Will be here tomorrow before 10:30..

Anxious to hear the excitement from those of you who will be getting it today!
    Haven't received mine yet. Still anxiously waiting.

UPDATE: 10:03AM PST I finally received confirmation. I will be getting it tomorrow before 3PM

You guys are lucky. I ordered mine at 3:45 Eastern and it won't be delivered till tomorrow. I was hoping to get it for my birthday. Oh well...back to drinking

Hehe, it's only 1 day.. you will have to soon enough.. besides this will allow you to enjoy your birthday rather than play with your new phone all day... you can do that while you recover from being hung over LOL

Truth! All I'll want to do tomorrow is play with my phone and drink Gatorade. Too bad I have to rep a vendor show tomorrow. Won't be home when it arrives. I hope the local Fedex is open past 5PM. Apparently, all of these require a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by rag1247 View Post
    I ordered the att nexus one around noon time - I doubt it will be here tomorrow since it seems google doesnt ship the same day of order

Richard

maybe I'm wrong - just got a prelim fedex waybill indicating it should be delivered by 3 pm tomorrow
    further update - fedex has picked up - it is in indianapolis and will be delivered tomorrow
    received at about 1 pm today - seems work fine only it seems to be hotter?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links