Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hum.. that doesn't sound.. normal? I'm assuming you've done a battery pull and all? How is your 3G coverage?...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

Hum.. that doesn't sound.. normal? I'm assuming you've done a battery pull and all?

How is your 3G coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    Where does everyone's N1 say it's coming from? CA?
    they actually ship out of HTC in Houston TX. google bills u from their headquarters in northern cali. i returned mine 10 days into it and i shipped it back to them in houston. now just waiting for verizon version to come out. i had really bad t-mo coverage in my house so i returned it in hopes that the "big red" version will be better in terms of coverage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just received mines an hour ago. This phone is amazing. I did a speed test and got a 2782kbps/1282kbps...(HSUPA) FTW. The phone gets pretty hot though. Does anyone know how to take screen shots of the phone without rooting it?

The 3G coverage is excellent so far....maybe because there is a cell tower right next to me

Got my phone today.. i can't tell if it's hot because from charging or not.. but when i took it off the cradle briefly, it was fine to me..

i'm getting great 3G speeds as well.. no figures yet thou.

Got my phone today.. i can't tell if it's hot because from charging or not.. but when i took it off the cradle briefly, it was fine to me..

How is the cradle? I didn't buy the cradle. Yeah, my phone is pretty hot too. It almost burned my face when I answered a call.

Quote Originally Posted by ogxjason15 View Post

How is the cradle? I didn't buy the cradle. Yeah, my phone is pretty hot too. It almost burned my face when I answered a call.
    Is it charging while you answered the phone?

The cradle is useful for me because I have a cradle for my blackberry bold and keep it bedside for charging at night.. it's a fairly solid piece, but requires so trial to make sure the pins are contacting to charge... i had the same issue when i first starting using my cradle for my BB.. after a while, i figured the trick to make it stick... i expect the same for this cradle.

The cradle is useful for me because I have a cradle for my blackberry bold and keep it bedside for charging at night.. it's a fairly solid piece, but requires so trial to make sure the pins are contacting to charge... i had the same issue when i first starting using my cradle for my BB.. after a while, i figured the trick to make it stick... i expect the same for this cradle.
    Yeah, it was charging before I answered the phone. I also have a cradle for my 9700 bold...works very well. I'm doing a side by side comparision with the iphone 3gs and this phone is so fast.

Yeah, it was charging before I answered the phone. I also have a cradle for my 9700 bold...works very well. I'm doing a side by side comparision with the iphone 3gs and this phone is so fast.
    I suspect because it was charging.. this wouldn't be my first phone that gets hot during charging.

I did a web page load test with a 3Gs, and the N1 is indeed very fast! coming from a BB, i'm so glad to have a real web browser now!

I suspect because it was charging.. this wouldn't be my first phone that gets hot during charging.

I did a web page load test with a 3Gs, and the N1 is indeed very fast! coming from a BB, i'm so glad to have a real web browser now!
    This keyboard does take getting used to though. Can't seem to get used to it.

I used my infrared temperture gun, and took a reading of the phone at standby. The temperature ranged from 82 - 85 (bottom back of the phone).. my hand read 91, so the phone should be cool to the touch... not hot..

how is everyone's battery life been thus far?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links