Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by itzjere I used my infrared temperture gun, and took a reading of the phone at standby. The temperature ranged from 82 - ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    I used my infrared temperture gun, and took a reading of the phone at standby. The temperature ranged from 82 - 85 (bottom back of the phone).. my hand read 91, so the phone should be cool to the touch... not hot..

how is everyone's battery life been thus far?
    Well, I charged it to 78% and used it from 1PM to about now 7PM and it's at 12%...with heavy usage....I think it will get better on my next full charge.

You heavy users should pick up seidio's 3200 mAh it should be like 120% more battery which is a lot
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpeegs View Post
    You heavy users should pick up seidio's 3200 mAh it should be like 120% more battery which is a lot
    That sounds like a good idea... I ordered the extra battery along with the dock, but I think Im going to get the seidio battery as well....

Does anyone know if I were to unlock my bootloader that I'll be able to still return it during the 30-day return period?

I know it will void the warranty, but will I be able to return it? I'm very tempted to root the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ogxjason15 View Post
    Does anyone know if I were to unlock my bootloader that I'll be able to still return it during the 30-day return period?

I know it will void the warranty, but will I be able to return it? I'm very tempted to root the phone.
    good question.. I'm curious to know as well.

Does anybody know? Would really like to know.

I wouldn't chance it. Also, you can always root it for fun. If you get sick of the phone, just sell it on ebay for like $500

Hi,

I'm new to the community and excited to be here. I ordered a Nexus One for AT&T last night, it shipped today and I'll have it tomorrow at work. Looking forward to seeing how well it performs. I have an iPhone 3gs currently and it works pretty well. I've also been using a Motorola Backflip which is now for sale on Craigslist. Once I saw that the Nexus One was available for AT&T I knew the Backflip had to go.

Rooted the Nexus One and installed the latest Cyanogen....Man I thought the Stock Firmware was fast....this thing FLIES!!!

Rooted the Nexus One and installed the latest Cyanogen....Man I thought the Stock Firmware was fast....this thing FLIES!!!
    Haha, sounds like you rooted anyways regardless of the warranty.. I've read the process.. how did you find it? was it your first time? easy enough?

I'm super tempted to root.. but I feel like I should at least use it for a week.. if not longer lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links