Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

This is a discussion on Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by itzjere You were right indeed. I was able to load 5.0.5.3 without any issues. I think it was 5.0.5.2 that gave me ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Just ordered my AT&T Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by itzjere View Post
    You were right indeed. I was able to load 5.0.5.3 without any issues.
    I think it was 5.0.5.2 that gave me issues. It wouldn't boot up at all. Give the desire rom a try......I'm falling in love with the Flash support and the overall looks of the rom.

Haven't tried the bluetooth (problems with it). Haven't noticed any other problems yet.

got my att band N1 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Davek804 View Post
    Yeah, I did the same with my iPhone - spent plenty of time with it before jailbreaking. I'm sure I'lll take handle of the ropes before I root.

Anyways, to answer the above question, I don't expect to change anything about my plan with ATT. I dont even intend to mention that I ever changed my phone. I mean, to get the data plan off of there would be dumb since I dont have 100% wifi coverage and greatly enjoy wasting time on 3G as well.

So yeah, should still be $70 a month, unfortunately.
    I just got mine this week and I had no plans but to put my SIM Card into my N1 and go and that's exactly what I did for the first two days. Well, I added my fiance to my account under a family plan and we got her an iPhone. The customer service rep mentioned about how I have an iPhone too and I told him I jumped ship. He told me that was fine but that they had to make changes in the account. It still costs the same but they had to drop the iPhone data plan and add the unlimited plan. He said that this is a must because it takes off visual voicemail and although you can't get VM on the N1 people that haven't made the change have had problems with their voicemail that seems to stem from this problem. So I just wanted to let you know. It may or may not mean anything but that is what I was told.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links