About time I introduced myself

This is a discussion on About time I introduced myself within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, I had joined a while back when i first heard about the N1. Thought the updates were really cool and was waiting for the ...

Thread: About time I introduced myself

About time I introduced myself

Hello,

I had joined a while back when i first heard about the N1. Thought the updates were really cool and was waiting for the AT&T version. My iPhone started acting up and ordered the t-mobile n1 last friday. Fast forward to today and I have ordered the at&t version to replace the t-mobile.

From my 1 day experience with the N1, its really polished. A lot of the customization is great, and love having google talk. I loved my iPhone and still think its a great phone, but it was time for a fresh start.

Anyway, looking forward to customizing my N1 and contributing to the forum.

Btw, I have developed on the iPhone not sure if I will for Android, but its a possibility.
    :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad to have you here, njneer!

I'm guessing that you did a return on the TMo N1? Did you have to pay the 'restock fee'?

I'm sure, BTW, that you'll get LOTS of encouragement to develop for the N1 from our friends here :D

Agreed...you should definitely do some dev work for the N1...it would be great to get some new apps with input from the end users (us).
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links