Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

This is a discussion on Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; hardware specs are similar with the Incredible winning in a couple categories... However, in my personal opinion, you would be giving up looks and immediate ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

hardware specs are similar with the Incredible winning in a couple categories...

However, in my personal opinion, you would be giving up looks and immediate Android updates since the Incredible has Sense UI.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

the nexus one was not announced on t-mobile prior to release, it sort of just popped up on the rumored date on january 5th. i'm hoping that will be the same on the 23rd. It felt long waiting from january for this day, but from when i order it until the next day will be twice as long. i'm not going to be able to go to sleep and i might tackle the ups or fedex guy when he comes to get my hands on my nexus one.

when I was at Verizon in February to have something updated on my Curve, the tech guy at the store told me then that they had it slated for release in March but that the computer wasn't showing a specific date. He did also tell me that there wasn't going to be any way to reserve or preorder it either.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the nexus one was not announced on t-mobile prior to release, it sort of just popped up on the rumored date on january 5th. i'm hoping that will be the same on the 23rd. It felt long waiting from january for this day, but from when i order it until the next day will be twice as long. i'm not going to be able to go to sleep and i might tackle the ups or fedex guy when he comes to get my hands on my nexus one.
    I thought there was pretty solid information out on December 29th that the T-Mobile version was going to be released on January 5th. I could be wrong, but I felt like there was some pretty solid info out before the release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

i could be wrong but i'm almost positive it was rumored b/c they were saying that it will only be available by invite. the rumor also came out right after it passed through FCC as did the verizon version and i can't wait until tomarrow. does anybody what time around it will be announced if it is going to be announced at all???????

youre right. I looked back and it was all rumors around the Dec 29th-ish time frame. I was thinking something solid came out before then, but I was wrong.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

what's the news today ????

no news today... the big news comes tomorrow

This is the News Today
    Apple Store employees are saying that they will soon sell iPhones at 'list price' without proof of AT&T service?

Apple Store employees are saying that they will soon sell iPhones at 'list price' without proof of AT&T service? | 9 to 5 Mac

hmmm...wonder where they got that idea from...Google should sue for idea theft.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links