Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

This is a discussion on Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; There are bunch of postings on different forums that Verizon is not jumping for joy for Nexus One nor are enthused about Google model. If ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

There are bunch of postings on different forums that Verizon is not jumping for joy for Nexus One nor are enthused about Google model. If Apple go ahead and adopt Google model that means they ve succeeded in shaking up Telco ways of doing business and we might be seeing the end of subsidized devices and 2 year prison sentence with mobile contract.

first of all apple is selling phones off contract on att but are still selling them subsidized. trust me the nexus one for verizon is coming tomorrow and if not will be out in the next two weeks. i have no proof but i just know(could be wrong but in denial of anything else). Do you know what time google will announce the vzw n1 tmar if it does come out tmr?????

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    first of all apple is selling phones off contract on att but are still selling them subsidized. trust me the nexus one for verizon is coming tomorrow and if not will be out in the next two weeks. i have no proof but i just know(could be wrong but in denial of anything else). Do you know what time google will announce the vzw n1 tmar if it does come out tmr?????
    Nobody knows anything with Google regarding VZW-N1 announcement. My patient will run out Wednesday night if its not released. I will just head over to Tmobile and deal with their crapy network

Quote Originally Posted by orjense View Post
    Nobody knows anything with Google regarding VZW-N1 announcement. My patient will run out Wednesday night if its not released. I will just head over to Tmobile and deal with their crapy network
    I thought about it

The only new thing I've noticed on the Verizon website is that when you type 'nexus' into the search bar, it sends you to the Google page with the photo and the specs which it wasn't doing a couple weeks ago.

Hold strong guys...if it isnt out tomorrow (which it better be) it will be out in early april. We've waited this long, whats another 2 weeks?

Trust me, it is going to be a LONG morning tomorrow waiting for any hint of news on the release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

even longer waiting for it to ship. how long does that take usually?? hypothetically speaking that it does come out tomorrow.

even longer waiting for it to ship. how long does that take usually?? hypothetically speaking that it does come out tomorrow.
    Silvers...you and I seem to go back and forth a lot in these forums, ha...

Likely be delivered by Friday at the latest.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Also, this is what I use to find any updates and news releases on the Nexus One for Verizon...it updates automatically for you:

[ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=1&tbs=rltm:1&q=nexus+one+verizon& btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=]nexus[/ame] Nexus One Updates

Not sure why it looks so funky, oh well
    Bought the AT&T N1.

i use that plus android central and other websites like that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links