Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

This is a discussion on Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's 12:03 and nothing.. screw it. going to bed. ordering it tomorrow!!...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

it's 12:03 and nothing.. screw it. going to bed.

ordering it tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by winbricks View Post
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

it's 12:03 and nothing.. screw it. going to bed.

ordering it tomorrow!!
    Yeah, it likely wasnt going to be released at midnight..it wouldnt make sense for Google since it is nothing official. It would make more sense for them to release it during the day when they can announce it.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Google's pretty tight lipped. Have a friend who works for Google and she hasn't heard anything official about the Verizon release today, but then again it was the same for the AT&T version and it popped up. Hope today is the day for all of you as I know the wait is killing you. I'd effectively guess the Verizon release will almost immediately double the N1's out there.

Lets hope it comes today...its been quite ridiculous my obsession with the VZW N1 release.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Lets hope it comes today...its been quite ridiculous my obsession with the VZW N1 release.
    Same here dude! It's been ridiculous, I feel bad sometimes talking about it to my friends since I've been talking about it so much >_<

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Same here dude! It's been ridiculous, I feel bad sometimes talking about it to my friends since I've been talking about it so much >_<
    Unfortunately for me, I have no one to talk to about it...non of my friends are techno geeks like me...,
    Bought the AT&T N1.

when the hell are they announcing this thing?! i cant stay with my blackberry any longer!

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Unfortunately for me, I have no one to talk to about it...non of my friends are techno geeks like me...,

I feel your pain and solitude! The guys at work just don't get it...they think I'm nuts! :rofl3:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links