Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

This is a discussion on Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, new to the forum here. Found it useful for getting the most up to date information on the nexus one. Just counting down ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

Going crazy over the Nexus One for verizon

Hey guys, new to the forum here. Found it useful for getting the most up to date information on the nexus one. Just counting down the days till march 23rd to hopefully be able to get it on Verizon Wireless! Cannot wait to get a smartphone. Really glad AT&T got their 3G coverage for the Nexus One today however people must be happy.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum here. Found it useful for getting the most up to date information on the nexus one. Just counting down the days till march 23rd to hopefully be able to get it on Verizon Wireless! Cannot wait to get a smartphone. Really glad AT&T got their 3G coverage for the Nexus One today however people must be happy.
    I woke up this morning to the news of the AT&T version being available. Within 30 min I'd gone ahead and ordered. Now, I remember the timing between the ATT and Verizon versions of the N1 hitting the FCC: it was about 5 days I think? You Verizon cats will surely have your Nexus One's very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Davek804 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    I woke up this morning to the news of the AT&T version being available. Within 30 min I'd gone ahead and ordered. Now, I remember the timing between the ATT and Verizon versions of the N1 hitting the FCC: it was about 5 days I think? You Verizon cats will surely have your Nexus One's very soon!
    I hope so...not sure I can wait much longer...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yeah, haha same here

Waiting also

Please hurry, I would like to have the phone soon.

Lol...I have my N1 for a little over a month now and I can't help but picking up the phone and holding it trying to find excuses just so I can play with the darn thing. I can see you guys' excitement and I don't blame you. ahaha The wait is almost over for you VZW customers! Let us know how the 3g coverage work for you guys.

Im really jealous of all the new Verizon Nexus users.

Verizon PWNS T-Mobile in so many ways. Ahaha. If i could afford their plans, I would have them in a heartbeat.

For all you new users, you are gonna love the Nexus! Specially coming from a older phone to a smartphone, it pretty much changes your life.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

And coming from a BB Curve to an N1 would be fantastic...3 days...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

it seems i'm not alone here. I've been just about pulling out my hair, I can't tell you how many times i've gone to google.com/phone over the past couple months.

if it doesn't come to verizon on Tuesday i'm gonna FREAKKKK OUT

Quote Originally Posted by winbricks View Post
    it seems i'm not alone here. I've been just about pulling out my hair, I can't tell you how many times i've gone to google.com/phone over the past couple months.

if it doesn't come to verizon on Tuesday i'm gonna FREAKKKK OUT
    You and me both...and unfortunately I have a feeling its just going to be an announcement about the release date, not the actual release...I hope my feeling is wrong, but for some reason Im thinking the release will be in April.

And trust me, I will be entirely too upset if March 23 comes and goes and im still without the N1
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links