New to the forum. want a nexus

This is a discussion on New to the forum. want a nexus within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, im from Chile and i want to buy a nexus one (AT&T) now that it have the bands i need to use it over ...

Thread: New to the forum. want a nexus

New to the forum. want a nexus

Hello, im from Chile and i want to buy a nexus one (AT&T) now that it have the bands i need to use it over 3g networks...

i really dont know how to get the money, i can sell my netbook but i promised my girlfriend that i will lend it to her cos she dont have any good pc for college.. so im kind of sad.

and as i live on Chile, i need that some one send the phone by mail to me and i dont know if i will have to pay tax or something to get it here.

i really want it, but i've read bad reviews of it, like problems with the touch snesors and stuff...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome aboard, Budske. Just yesterday I said we only need South America to become world-wide...and here you are!

Good luck raising the funds, it'll be well worth it. The touchscreen 'issue' seems to be very over-hyped.

thx for the welcome

i saw that the problem of the touchscreen its fixed with a simple sleep or reset of the device so.... its not a hardware problem, nothing that google cant fix wirelessly

and for the world-wide, i got here cos i searched on google "nexus one worth buying it on chile" and a saw a thread of rothrigo saying that he got one and he live on chile... :P

and there is a guy selling the nexus one on a web like ebay for like 1000 dolars...

if i sell the netbook, the logitech vx nano and the apple mouse i can get the money, but as i said, my girlfriend needs a computer

i just cant wait, i need someone to bring me the phone to chile, cos if i use Fedex i will have to pay like $300 more to get it >.<

now that i have the money to buy the phone, i dont know anyone coming from US to Chile..

that sucks... i think i will have to use a PO Box or something but it cost like 150 more >.<

anyways, i can buy the phone here in Chile, but i think its the Tmo version that dsnt have 3G support for my carrier and it cost 500.000 pesos... thats like 1000 dolars

i just order it!!! im using a carrier... im a little scare of that... but anyways >.<

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links