Switching from AT&T Tundra to N1

This is a discussion on Switching from AT&T Tundra to N1 within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, been around Iphones so much I wanted one, but there were to many shortcomings, resolution, extra battery, SD memory swapping, tactile keyboard, to ...

Thread: Switching from AT&T Tundra to N1

Switching from AT&T Tundra to N1

Hi all, been around Iphones so much I wanted one, but there were to many shortcomings, resolution, extra battery, SD memory swapping, tactile keyboard, to name a few. However I still have questions:
    1. Does N1 have the finger pinch zoom capability, if not how easy is it to zoom for these 63yo eyes?
    2. Why is the unlocked version from Google priced at $529 and the same phone at Amazon at $749?
    3. Can I simply swap my existing AT&T SIM card from my AT&T locked Tundra to the N1 without problems? (one year contract remaining)
    4. And then can I simply swap a short term "pay as you go" GSM or CDMA card from what ever country, or part of North America I'm in?
    Once I finish the Social Security process, I'll be Mobile and Free.
    Regards, Bill

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Getwild View Post
    Hi all, been around Iphones so much I wanted one, but there were to many shortcomings, resolution, extra battery, SD memory swapping, tactile keyboard, to name a few. However I still have questions:
    1. Does N1 have the finger pinch zoom capability, if not how easy is it to zoom for these 63yo eyes?
    2. Why is the unlocked version from Google priced at $529 and the same phone at Amazon at $749?
    3. Can I simply swap my existing AT&T SIM card from my AT&T locked Tundra to the N1 without problems? (one year contract remaining)
    4. And then can I simply swap a short term "pay as you go" GSM or CDMA card from what ever country, or part of North America I'm in?
    Once I finish the Social Security process, I'll be Mobile and Free.
    Regards, Bill

-Yes, it has pinch to zoom.
    -because only Google can sell the phone, likely someone bought a bunch and listed them on there hoping to make a buck
    -You should have no problems. I know lots of people have switched from the iPhone to the N1 and all they did was take out the SIM and put it in the N1
    -I would assume you should have no problem with the prepaid SIMs, but I do not know that for a fact.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links