I just ordered my N1!!!

This is a discussion on I just ordered my N1!!! within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Well, I have been with Android since the start. I had the G1 on release day, moved onto the My Touch 3g, then the Cliq. ...

Thread: I just ordered my N1!!!

I just ordered my N1!!!

Well, I have been with Android since the start. I had the G1 on release day, moved onto the My Touch 3g, then the Cliq. Skipped TMO and went to Verizon and got the Droid. Just 3 days ago I skipped over to AT&T not even knowing the N1 was coming. I bought a 32GB iPhone 3GS for 300. Today I read on phonescoop that the N1 was available for AT&T so I listed the new iPhone on eBay and sold it in under an hour for enough to pay for the N1. I ordered it at 2:45 CST, I hope that was in time to get it tomorrow, if not, it will be Friday. Just in time for the weekend. I cant wait.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    lol, well congrats on the purchase.. What did you get for your iphone btw? I have one I may be selling

525.00 plus shipping

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links