almost broke my Nexus

This is a discussion on almost broke my Nexus within the Nexus One Introductions forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok so I get my beautiful,gorgeous,kickass Nexus One and almost broke it before using it. I don't know iff I am the only one who ...

Thread: almost broke my Nexus

almost broke my Nexus

Ok so I get my beautiful,gorgeous,kickass Nexus One and almost broke it before using it.
    I don't know iff I am the only one who has ever done this. I took the SD card from the N1 and placed it in to my g 1 so i could format and backup my apps to my nexus 1. i then went to return the sd card to my beautiful gorgeous kick ass nexus.

as i slid the sd card into the nexus i realized at the last millisecond that oops i was dropping it into the sim card slot. It was too late. Thtaat was a bell that I could not unring, a fart I could not unfart.
    So I did what every guy does. ..cried to my wife.
    We both spent a good while trying to get it out but there was no budging. That little bastard was basically in there saying, "hahaha well at least you knew ahead of time what crappy CS google has. Time to call HTC mwahahahaha"
    My plan was to play dumb ant

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

ugghh if I were you I would've gone whacko and probably broke the phone already, but no I would never treat a N1 like that.
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

Thats rough...I would be a little bit more than upset if I did that
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links